Order Picking Trends For Increased Productivity
Businesses don’t always think of the lift truck when considering ways to improve their operation’s order picking processes. However, warehouse products, or the types of forklifts used for order picking, can play a large impact on an operation’s productivity. Factors such as type of order picker, walkies or lift trucks used, along with the right mix of equipment, can either improve or impede a customer’s efficiency, productivity and accuracy.
Download the below Order Picking Trends white paper to discover:
- The impact order picking practices can have on your operation.
- How the cost of running a warehouse directly relates to order picking.
- How to leverage your warehouse products and lift truck equipment to do more in less time.
- Best picking practices to increase productivity.
- New advances in forklift technology to further drive your operation.
Download the Order Picking Trends For Increased Productivity white paper to learn more.
For more information on selecting the right order picker solution for your business, contact your local Jungheinrich dealer.
- Improve Your Warehouse With Warehouse Navigation
- Tips To Improve Your Material Handling Efficiency
- 3 Ways To Improve Warehouse Efficiency
- Tips To Cut Your Forklift Travel Time